- Banking Switch
- Complaints Process
- Covid-19 Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Customer Information Notice – Consolidation of Capitalflow Entities
- Energy Efficiency Loans Scheme
- Equipment & Vehicle Financing
- Euriobor Interest Rate Changes
- For Partners
- How Does It Work
- Invoice Discounting
- Motor Finance
- Property Finance
- Single Invoice Finance
- Socially Responsible Investment and Lending
- Ukraine Credit Guarantee Scheme
The approval of a loan under the scheme is subject to the on-lenders’ credit policy. The maximum loan amount might not be considered appropriate in every case by the on-lender. The full amount of the loan may have not been available due to the de minimis threshold.
If you are not satisfied with the reason given, you are initially encouraged to use the on-lenders’ appeals process.
In the case that the on-lender is a bank, if your appeal is unsuccessful you may be eligible for the services of the Credit Review Office.