We do not share your personal data with third parties unless it is necessary. Sharing occurs with a limited set of individuals and organisations and in limited circumstances. Examples of when sharing may occur and the third parties to whom we share your personal data are as follows:
- To authorised representatives, brokers, intermediaries and to third parties providing services to the Corporate Customer;
- To third parties who are providing services to us to enable us to manage the relationship with the Corporate Customer. For example, our software providers, our IT support providers, our professional advisors and our financial statement auditors. Where we enter into agreements with third parties to process your personal data on our behalf, we will ensure that appropriate contractual protections are in place to protect the security of the data;
- To statutory, regulatory, government or law enforcement bodies as required by law;
- To third parties in connection with a sale or purchase of assets by us;
- To our funders as part of our credit management processes and funding processes;
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties in respect of loans, products or services provided by us;
- To anyone to whom we may potentially or actually transfer any loan, product or service provided by us or to anyone in connection with a potential or actual secured financing, securitisation or other funding arrangement;
- To the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (“SBCI”) where the Corporate Customer wishes to or has availed of Asset Finance products financed by the SBCI (“SBCI Scheme”). The personal data are shared with the SBCI for the purposes of:
- determining eligibility for the particular SBCI Scheme;
- anti-money laundering / financing of terrorism or fraud;
- Capitalflow and SBCI’s reporting functions in accordance with the Scheme; and
- conducting relevant surveys by or on behalf of the SBCI.
Such processing is undertaken pursuant to the SBCI’s statutory purposes and in relation to personal data that it obtains, the SBCI acts as data controller for the purposes of Data Protection Legislation. The SBCI may also disclose the information to its respective advisors, contracted parties, delegates and agents, and the SBCI’s own funders (details of which are available at: https://sbci.gov.ie/ ). For further information on how the SBCI handles personal data, including information about the applicant’s data protection rights (in respect of the SBCI) and the contact details of the SBCI’s data protection officer, please refer to the SBCI’s data protection statement which is available at https://sbci.gov.ie/.
- To our business partners where you have provided us with consent to do (for example, where you have been introduced to us by one of our business partners and we seek your consent to inform the business partner that you made contact with us); and
- To the general public via our website and our professional social media pages where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data for marketing purposes.