We will only process your personal data where it is lawful and necessary to do so, including
- Our legitimate interests to identify new business opportunities, develop enquiries, generate new business leads and develop a business relationship with you and Your Organisation;
- For the purpose of taking steps to enter into and perform a contract to sell services to Your Organisation;
- To enable us to comply with our legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. For example, Your Organisation may be a government body with whom we need to interact as part of our legal obligations and your personal data will be used to manage this relationship;
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data for marketing or referral purposes;
- To manage our everyday business needs in line with our legitimate interests, such as customer service, accounting, complaint management, troubleshooting, technical support, fraud prevention, protection of our assets and information, and fraud prevention.
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims;