You have a number of rights in respect to the personal data we process about you. These are:
- The right to access your personal data, which includes receiving confirmation on whether the personal data are being processed and if so, receiving the personal data and related information about why they are being processed, the categories of personal data involved, to whom the personal data have been or will be shared and how long the data will be kept for.
- The right to request that we rectify inaccurate data or update incomplete data. You may also request that we restrict the processing of the personal data until the rectification or updating has been completed, although please be aware that we may have to suspend the operation of your account or the products or services that we provide.
- The right to request that we erase your data under certain circumstances, including where you want to withdraw the consent you previously gave to us, where you object to Capitalflow processing the data for its own legitimate interests (e.g. direct marketing) or where Capitalflow’s processing of the data is unlawful. In the case of unlawful processing, you can also request that this processing is restricted rather than the personal data being erased. Please be aware that we may have to suspend the operation of your account or the products or services that we provide where data processing is restricted. Furthermore, we may need to retain and use some personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for our legitimate interests such as fraud detection and prevention or protecting our assets. We also retain records to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, meaning residual copies of your personal data may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, where such processing is being conducted for the purpose of:
- Direct marketing;
- Establishing, exercising or defending ourselves or others from legal claims; or
- Our legitimate interests, unless we can demonstrate that our interests override your interests and rights. You may request that we restrict the processing of the personal data until this analysis of legitimate interests has been concluded, although please be aware that we may have to suspend the operation of your account or the products or services that we provide where data processing is restricted.
- The right to receive your data in a portable format or, subject to it being technically feasible, have us transfer it directly to a third party. This applies where you have provided us with consent for the processing or where the processing is necessary for entering a contract with us.
- The right, at any time, to withdraw consent you have provided to us to process your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Commission or another supervisory authority.
If you wish to raise a complaint in relation to how we processed your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer. We take your privacy and data protection very seriously in Capitalflow and we endeavour to address your complaint as expediently and as thoroughly as we can in order to find a satisfactory resolution for you. You also have the right to escalate the matter to the Data Protection Commission or other supervisory authority. The Office of the Data Protection Commission can be contacted at: Email: email@example.com Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800 Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South,Dublin 2, D02 RD28