Release fast cashflow for your business
on an invoice to invoice basis.
Flexible Funding Tailored
Single Invoice Finance allows you to raise finance against individual unpaid invoices.
Unlike traditional Invoice Discounting facilities the business does not have to sell its entire sales ledger book. Through an SIF facility you can access funds as and when your business requires an injection of cash by using the facility on an invoice to invoice basis.
Benefits & Features
Fast access to cash
once the facility is approved you request funding against specific invoices and get your cash payment within 24 hours
pick and chose what invoices are funded through the facility to match the specific cash flow requirements of your business
fees only apply when facility is used
You Maintain Control
you continue to manage the credit control function and manage all customer relationships
process is quick and hassle free, all done electronically
No termination fees when you exit the facility
no exit fees apply
How does Single Invoice Finance work?
1. You decide what invoices you want to finance through the facility
2. Copy invoice and all relevant back up documentation (PO, POD, etc) are electronically submitted through our online system
3. Invoice balance is confirmed by the debtor
4. Invoice is approved for funding
5. Up to 90% of the value of the invoice is paid to you immediately
6. When debtor pay invoices the balance (10%) net of fees is paid back to you
Types of Businesses suitable
- Businesses with large one off invoices that put cash flow pressure on business can be funded through the facility
- Businesses with seasonal aspect to their trading
- Businesses with highly concentrated debtors ledger – one debtor make up bulk of ledger and this type of ledger is generally not suited to a traditional invoice discounting facility
- Business that one of their debtors take additional credit terms which puts pressure on cashflow
- Growing business looking to raise for cash to fund growth
- Businesses with unpredictable cash flow cycles