We do not share your personal data with third parties unless it is necessary. Examples of when sharing may occur and the third parties to whom we share your personal data are as follows:
- To authorised representatives, brokers, intermediaries and to third parties providing services to the Signer;
- To third parties who are providing services to us to enable us to manage the relationship with the Signer. For example, our software providers, our IT support providers, our professional advisors and our financial statement auditors. Where we enter into agreements with third parties to process your personal data on our behalf, we will ensure that appropriate contractual protections are in place to protect the security of the data;
- To statutory, regulatory, government or law enforcement bodies as required by law;
- To third parties in connection with a sale or purchase of assets by us;
- To our funders as part of our credit management processes and funding processes;
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties in respect of loans, products or services provided by us; and
- To anyone to whom we may potentially or actually transfer any loan, product or service provided by us or to anyone in connection with a potential or actual secured financing, securitisation or other funding arrangement.